The Legal Process
(What happens after the consultation/what do you & the client do?)
What happens when the insurance company won’t agree to settle for a fair and reasonable amount of compensation? When settlement is no longer an option, Jim Bizzieri will take your case to litigation to defend your interests and get you the results you deserve.
A full lawsuit can take up to several years of litigation, back and forth, before coming to a close. Bizzieri Law Offices will be by your side every step of the way throughout the long process to ensure your complete comfort and understanding during what can be a stressful and confusing time.
- Bizzieri Law Offices Files Complaint
- Need to serve the defendant(s)
- Takes 30-60 days
- Case Management Conferences in Court
- Client does not need to attend these conferences
- There will be many throughout the course of the litigation
- Written discovery (Court allows 30-60 days to complete, depending upon type of case)
- Meet with Bizzieri Law Offices to complete
- Oral discovery – depositions (Can take as little as a few months or as long as a few years, depending upon type of case to complete depositions – the more witnesses, physicians, and experts = the longer the amount of time)
- Meet with Bizzieri Law Offices to prepare for your deposition
- Trial status
- Meet with Bizzieri Law Offices to prepare for trial
If you’ve been injured and need legal representation to seek compensation, call Bizzieri Law Offices to schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your claim.